Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Taylored Expressions 18th Birthday!!!


Amy_Birthday Bonfire_Icing on the Candles_Cheers to Many More3


Taylored Expressions is EIGHTEEN!!!

Last month, TE released a Birthday Bash Craft-Along Kit. This kit came packaged in a fun printed box and products were wrapped in foiled tissue.


18th Birthday Craft-Along Kit


Birthday Bonfire Layering Stencil

Celebrating You Rubber Stamp

Tiny Diamonds Storage Jar w/ Bits & Pieces - Sparkle Party

Prepped pieces to make two cards - one for the customer and one for a friend




I had so much fun creating with the Birthday Bash Kit!!  I created a card for my daughter's upcoming 21st birthday soon!  


I've used Gumdrop, Pink Champagne, Raspberry Sorbet, and Lime Zest as my color scheme.  I used the main Birthday Bonfire Layering Stencil on a Sugar Cube panel and added the Icing on the Candles Stencil Strips to add the "21" to the top!  For a little flair, I added some Iridescent Glitter Happy Medium over the "icing" and added some Bits & Pieces Sparkle Party as confetti!  Sentiment is from Cheers to Many More Years.  


Amy_Birthday Bonfire_Icing on the Candles_Cheers to Many More_WM



*******************


Taylored Expressions is hosting a virtual event live tonight, September 8th, at 7pm CT over on YouTube. We'll be inviting our customers to attend, invite a friend (perhaps someone new to cardmaking!), and craft alongside Taylor as she makes the cards included in the Kit and goes over some new items that coordinate with the Kit. The new items will be available starting September 8th at 9am CT and include the following:


18th Birthday Bonfire - Purchasable Add-Ons


Birthday Bonfire Envelope Seals - kit will include two of these seals 

Foil It - Birthday Bonfire

Birthday Bonfire Coordinating Die

Cheers to Many More Years

Cheers to Many More Years Coordinating Dies

Icing on the Candles Stencil Strips

Birthday Bonfire Cake Toppers Layering Stencil

The Insiders - Birthday Bonfire

Letter by Letter Clear Stamp


--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails