Welcome to the Pick Your Pairings Release from Taylored Expressions!
This is a customer inspired release!
Twice a year, we ask you which Taylored Expressions products you’d like to see expanded. Maybe there’s a stamp set that would be even more versatile with coordinating dies. Perhaps a favorite floral design is waiting for a coloring stencil. Or maybe you’ve imagined an accessory, sentiment, background, or finishing touch that would help a product already in your collection do even more.
You share your ideas, and our team takes it from there!
*******************
I've paired the Wavy Edger Dies with the Beach Bound Die. I've added a sentiment from Enjoy Retirement and it's coordinating dies!
*******************
Who doesn't like smiley cards? Good to make anyone smile and happy! I've used the Foil It - Smiley Squad.
Using the Smiley Squad CIQ, I used Sour Gummy, Passion Fruit, and Sweet Corn inks blended over the foiled panel. The one layer was foiled using Champagne Fun Foil from Taylored Expressions.
*******************
The last card I'm sharing features the O Christmas Goose Stamp Set, coloring stencils, and the coordinating dies.
I designed this around a farmhouse country theme and paired the goose with the Gingham Background and a Halftone Dots embossed panel.
Make sure to check out the release over at Taylored Expressions for all the new additions to some of your favorite products!!
--Amy ♥







No comments:
Post a Comment