Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Taylored Expressions / Halloween


Eeek, Boo, Hapy Halloween!
It's time for a fantastic Halloween release from Taylored Expressions!
There is a new Postmarked set, Create in Quads stencil, new sentiment sets, and some other fun die sets that will surely spook you!

Amy_CIQ Happy Haunting_3D EF Boo Crew_WM

I had so much fun creating with the Create in Quads Layering Stencil - Happy Haunting in soft pastel colors of Pink Champagne, Confetti Cake, Papaya, Sweet Potato, Sea Salt, and Earl Grey Inks.

These panels used the Foil It Happy Haunting but I did not foil it which makes for some quick cards!  Each card uses a new sentiment set called Spooky Sayings.

The cute ghost card features the 3D Embossing Folder - Boo Crew although it's hard to capture here in my photo.  The panel was layered onto a A2 Postage Stamp Stacklets and onto a Confetti Cake panel.  The haunted house features a bat die from the new die set called Ghost Hugs Dress Up Die & Clear Stamp Combo

Amy_CIQ Happy Haunting_3D EF Boo Crew2_WM (1)

Amy_CIQ Happy Haunting_Happy Haunting2_WM

*************

Up next is a card using the new Postmarked - Spooky Season Layering Stencil.  I've used the Foil It - Postmarked Spooky Season with some Silver Shimmer Fun Foil.

I've also combined the Postmarked images with You've Got Mail Die Set that was previously released.  

Amy_Postmarked Spooky_You've Got Mail2_WM

Make sure to go check out the entire release over at Taylored Expressions now for all the spooky goodies!  

--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails