Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Avery Elle / Pop-Up Frenchie


Hello!
I am here today with the cutest little Pop-Up Frenchie set from Avery Elle!  

Pop-Up Frenchie2


With Valentine's Day being the next holiday to send some love and hugs, this card is perfect!  I've used some pattern paper from Avery Elle (now discontinued) but I challenge you to find some pattern paper in your stash to use.......come on, I know you have some!  

I created a layered frame using the Pierced Rounded Frames Elle-ments for my Frenchie to "peek" out of.  Using the heart dies included, I added a few die cut hearts embellished with Stickles.  For the sentiment, I stamped the XOXO repeatedly onto a thin strip of cardstock and adhered with foam adhesive.

Pop-Up Frenchie

Pop-Up Frenchie
Pop-Up Frenchie Elle-ments
Pierced Rounded Frames Elle-ments


--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails