Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Avery Elle / Char-CUTE-rie


Hello!
I am here with such a "cute" card.  It features the Char-CUTE-rie stamps from Avery Elle!  
Seriously, this set is so fun to put together! 

Char-CUTE-rie2

I started with the Pierced Rounded Frames Elle-ments for my base to work on and added a strip of pattern paper from the Holiday Collection.  My char-cute-rie board started taking shape by die cutting all the bits and pieces from scraps of cardstock and assembling.  They were arranged and adhered to the charcuterie board (colored with Copics).  A strip of black cardstock was added to define the pattern from the white space and to allow a straight edge for the sentiment placement.


Char-CUTE-rie


--Amy ♥

1 comment:

Lisa Petrella said...

This is the cutest!!! I love this new stamp set and dies so much!!! Definitely on my list of things to buy soon!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails