Sunday, December 27, 2020

Ink to Paper / XO

Amy_WreathFavorBoxSentiments2

Did you catch the latest Ink to Paper release?  
There is a fabulous new set that coordinates with a new favor box die.






To start, I created my own polka dot pattern on the blue card stock.  Using a random circle stamp from an older Papertrey Ink set, I stamped the circle over and over using Versamark ink.

After creating for the holidays for months, I wanted to use some fresh colors!  So I went with blues and yellows for the blooms on the florals.  I added the florals to a wreath stamped in grey ink.  I love the neutral look.  To keep this simple, I added a die cut sentiment using the XO Heart Frames Die.


Amy_WreathFavorBoxSentiments

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely darling, Amy! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails