Friday, December 18, 2020

Ink to Paper / So much love

Amy_Branches of Love2

Did you all catch the latest Ink to Paper release?  It's all about LOVE and I'm in LOVE!
There are so many great sets centered around love but the set I'm featuring can be used all year round.






I started by die cutting the Border Bling: Believe in white cardstock.  The center of this has a pierced detail and I like to highlight this by masking this section off and ink blending.  This serves as a perfect place to center your focal point and sentiment.


All the pieces of the Branches of Love were stamped and die cut.  It was fun to arrange this and I decided on a landscape oriented card.  The sentiment was selectively stamped to fit in the space around my vase and branches.  Aren't those danging hearts so fun?  The details you see on them happen when you die cut them!  I added some glitter to half of the small hearts for fun!

Amy_Branches of Love


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails