Monday, July 13, 2020

Reverse Confetti / Something to Brighten Your Day


Hello!
I'm here today to share more fun using the new Stained Glass Butterflies from the new release!


I wanted to try some color for my butterfly but in the form of colorful stripes BEHIND the image.  Plus, I thought it was a great way to show you don't have to color these images!  I stamped the butterfly onto vellum using Staz-On black ink and die cut using the Stained Glass Butterflies Confetti Cuts.



For the color, I cut 3/8' stripes of Reverse Confetti cardstock in the colors Sunshine, Iced Aqua, Navy Blue, Royal Purple, and Salsa.  To make it easy to adhere straight, I adhered them to a piece of typing paper and then trimmed.  For a fun detail, I white heat embossed the polka dot strip from Background Builder over my striped panel.  This striped panel was then adhered to a note card.  A sentiment from Best Sentiments was stamped in bold black ink below.  My vellum butterfly was adhered to the colorful striped panel on the card.


Hope this brightened your day today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails