Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Avery Elle / Monkey See Monkey Do

Hello!  
I'm here sharing an underwater scene using Monkey Sea Monkey Do from Avery Elle.  
I'm quite jealous of those being able to go to the beach and ocean right now with the weather we have here in Kansas!

***Shop for all Avery Elle HERE***


 I created my background using the Waves Elle-ments.  I started by ink blending Broken China Distress Ink over a panel of cardstock and spritzing with water.  Once dry, it was die cut using the Waves die.  When die cutting a die like this, I like to leave some of the pieces in place.  It gives your scene much more dimension!  I trimmed the panel down and adhered over a note card that was very loosly ink blended with more Broken China Distress Ink.  What this does is leave some white space for shadows in the background!  The whole note card was spritzed with Avery Elle Clear Shimmer Spray.

The images were all Copic colored, die cut, and adhered with foam adhesive for an underwater scene.  A sentiment strip was also added to the scene.  To finish, many clear bubbles were added to make the scene come alive.



Supplies:
Monkey Sea Monkey Do
Monkey Sea Monkey Do Elle-ments
Waves Elle-ments
Clear Shimmer Spray

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails