Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Reverse Confetti / Giving Thanks


Welcome SPRING!  
I am here with a fresh spring card full of thanks during this season of kindness.  

Giving Thanks

I wanted to create a wreath using the Fall For You stamp set.  I had fun coloring all the flowers in fresh bright colors!  I arranged them around the green wreath and then picked them up with Press 'n Seal to maintain my arrangement.  

After die cutting the Double Stitch Window Panel out of Polar White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment in bold black ink below the window.  To create the look of ink blending, I simply added a panel of Mist cardstock behind the window.  I added the wreath with foam adhesive.  To complete the look, I added a tiny twine bow to my wreath.  

Giving Thanks2

Supplies:
Fall For You
Fall For You Confetti Cuts
Double Stitch Window Panel Confetti Cuts
Mist Cardstock
Polar White Cardstock  

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is adorable, Amy! Jo x

Related Posts with Thumbnails