Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Avery Elle / Peek-A-Boo Fair


Hello! I am here with a scene from my childhood!  
I LOVED fair time when I was younger.  Bumper cars (and the ZIPPER ride) were my favorites!

I started making my background ink blending Scattered Straw, Spun Sugar, and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks.  Once done, this panel was die cut using the Hatch Mat Elle-ments.  Adding this just gives some interest to the background.  Plus, it reminds me of all the sparking above as the bumper cars sped across the floor!

PeekABoo Fair

I added two bumper cars, the unicorn from Peek-A-Boo Fair, and the panda from Peek-A-Boo Pals.  The cars were added with foam adhesive as well as the flags.  To add a little reality to the scene, the tiny spark stamp (from Peek-A-Boo Car) was added between the cars!  As a finishing touch, a sentiment was stamped onto a die cut speech bubble from Speech Bubble Elle-ments.

PeekABoo Fair2

Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails