Monday, July 15, 2019

Reverse Confetti / Stock Your Stash (Oh, Baby!)


SYS Challenge Baby
Hello! I'm here with a card for the current Stock Your Stash Challenge!  
Each month is a new theme and this month is all about Oh, Baby!  



I used the All About Ewe and Spring Pals stamp sets.  It was fun to combine elements from different sets for a darling "Bundle of Joy" card.  I added a strip of pattern paper from Pattern Play to a white note card along with a tiny strip of kraft cardstock.

I colored my images with Copics and die cut using the coordinating dies.  My critters were added to a Grid Stitched Tag Confetti Cuts that was ink blended with Salty Ocean Distress Ink.  To finish my scene, I added some die cut clouds and a sun from the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts.  For a simple sentiment, I masked off part of the sentiment from Sentimental Sayings and stamped in black ink.

SYS Challenge Baby2


Supplies:
All About Ewe
Spring Pals
Grid Stitched Tag Confetti Cuts
Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts

1 comment:

Công ty CP dịch thuật miền trung - MIDtrans said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails