Monday, July 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti / July Release Blog Hop

Let's Shellabrate 

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti July Blog Hop!
  I hope you have had the opportunity to check out the fabulous release this week.   Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.



My first card uses another set from illustrator Dawn Machell....Let's Shellabrate!

I started making my scene using the Scallop Stripe Panel Confetti Cuts after I had ink blended some Distress Inks.  I created a sand hill using dots of brown Copics and a white gel pen.  I added my Copic colored images some with foam adhesive for dimension and stamped my sentiment at the bottom.

Let's Shellabrate2

****************************************

My second card uses more of the Bold Blooms and the Circle of Hearts Cover Panel along with the new Fold Over Tag.

Celebrate You

Using Magenta, Flamingo, Peach, and Stormy Reverse Confetti inks, the blooms were stamped and die cut.  The layering images were then stamped with bold black ink.  The blooms were layered onto a Dashed Line Confetti Cuts along with a sentiment flag stamped with a partial sentiment from the new set Sentimental Sayings.  The Circle of Hearts Cover Panel was done in white layered over a panel of Flamingo cardstock and the whole arrangement was adhered to the center.

Celebrate You2

For a fun addition, I created a matching tag using the same stamps, colors of ink, and a pop of polka dots from the new Sun & Sea paper pad.  The tag was done using the new Fold Over Tag.  

Celebrate You3








****************************************




Check out the rest of the Confetti Crew along with some special guests this month for more inspiration!




3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, love your scenery, that sand is so much fun! Your card and tag duo are beautiful!

Ann said...

I love your cards! The seagull is adorable. I like the way you did the sand!

Chandhini said...

These are really gorgeous panel dies, love both the cards. Lovely color combo in the second card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails