Friday, May 10, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Sweet 2 Repeat Blog Hop

S2RBlogHop

Hello!  
It’s time again for the Sweet2Repeat Blog Hop witih Sugar Pea Designs!  Now that so many of you have the April Product Release in your hot little hands, the design team has geared up to inspire you with even MORE creative possiblilities featuring the newest and hottest products!  Please head over to the SPD blog or scroll down for a FULL LIST for the blog hop!


While I love Copic coloring images, I thought it would be fun to do something different with the adorable Strike Up the Band images. 

To do this technique, I first had to find a solid image that I could stamp first.  I found one of the star images from Seeing Stars stamp set that would be perfect for the size of the images from Strike Up the Band.  Using some fun summery ink colors, I stamped the star using the BACKSIDE of the stamp!  (hence the solid image)  Once done, I stamped my band critters with black ink.  I masked off the balloon and stamped some polka dots from the polka dot star image from Seeing Stars.  I stamped the sentiment in bold black ink and added some tiny die cut stars from the Seeing Stars SugarCut.

S2RBlogHop2





Blog Hop List:


5 comments:

Renae said...

Very cute card.

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this design! I don't color well so I'm always interested in ways to get around coloring. lol

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how you put the little critters
in the stars, 'cause that's what
they are. Fun card. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Cute critters. Cute card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Karthikha said...

What a sweet fun card! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails