Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Avery Elle / So Kind


Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the So Kind sentiment stamps.  This is a fabulous bold scripty sentiment set perfect for lots of occasions!

I knew I wanted to pair this fun sentiment 'thank you for being so kind' with the adorable Peek-a-Boo Pets.  I love a shaped card so using the Pierced Mat Elle-ments, I created this card.  Using the largest 2 dies, I die cut a frame for my card.  Then using the largest die, I aligned the cutting edge just above the fold on my notecard and ran it through my die cutting machine.  

So Kind

The sentiment was white heat embossed using Pure White Fine Embossing Powder from Avery Elle onto my shaped card.  Using Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, and Dusty Concord Distress Inks, they were blended over the sentiment using the emboss resist technique.  My white frame was added with foam adhesive.  Lining the bottom of my frame are the critters that were Copic colored and die cut.  The last detail are all the paws and hoofs!  

So Kind2


Supplies:
So Kind
Peek-A-Boo Pets
Peek-A-Boo Pets Elle-ments
Pierced Mat Elle-ments
Pure White Fine Embossing Powder


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails