Wednesday, November 14, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #49

MIU challenge 

Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the November Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.
  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


For this month's challenge, I used the inspiration portion of the Mix It Up Challenge but specifically the color scheme.  (see graphic below).

I could not get over the colors of the thread in the inspiration photo, so I pulled out one of the cutest stamp sets called Knit Wit.  My images were Copic colored in shades of purple and blues to match the inspiration photo.  The images were layered over a purple die cut stitched heart from the Postage Stamp SugarCut.  The main panel was adhered with foam adhesive to purple polka dot paper from the Spots & Stripes Pastels.  As a finishing touch after stamping my sentiment, was to add a few lavendar gems.

MIU challenge2







1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Amy, this is so sweet! I'm gotta play along...my girl recently took up knitting this year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails