Thursday, November 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti / November Blog Hop

Furever Friends 

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti November Blog Hop!
  I hope you have had the opportunity to check out the fabulous release this week.   Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.


No automatic alt text available.

Today is the day!  Release day!  I am sharing another new set from Dawn Machell.......Furever Friends.  Seriously, so cute for not only the holidays, but birthday, friend, sympathy, love, etc, etc.!

My images were Copic colored with the same color palette as the pattern paper I chose from the new Winter Solstice paper pad.  The pattern paper was die cut with the new Scalloped Bag & Tags Creator Confetti Cuts.  I adhered my images with foam adhesive for dimension and added a sentiment strip banner!

Furever Friends2










7 comments:

~amy~ said...

So cute Amy! Love that pup!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Soooo adorable! I love this color combination and your coloring is wonderful! I've enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful creations this week and wanted you to know! Have a great rest of your week! Hugs!

Debbie Rumpza said...

So stinkin' cute. There's something about the RC critters that is just so captivating!

Renee M said...

So cute and a great color combo! The white highlights add a lot and I always forget about doing that :)

Farhana S said...

I love your color choice and how you matched the background too!

Nelya said...

Adorable doggie and I like the scalloped border.

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

I am loving the Forever Friends set.... Just too cute! Just like your card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails