Tuesday, July 17, 2018

My Favorite Things / MFT & Friends

MFT & Friends

Hello!  I am joining My Favorite Things as a friend in their MFT & Friends series.  It gives more opportunity to share more inspiration using the newest release from MFT.  Make sure to check out the MFT & Friends blog post HERE for all the details and inspiration from other friends and the MFT Design Team!


I never have enough BIRTHDAY cards on hand.  What about you?  This release has so many products to use to help celebrate that special birthday.  

I LOVE the Happy Birthday Block Die-namics for a bold message.  This die has SO many ways it can be used whether it's layered over watercolor, inlay, negative use, letters alone, etc.  The list goes on!  I've used the negative over some rainbow striped pattern paper from Party Patterns 6x6 Paper Pad.  This gives such a bold look with both the black and the rainbow underneath.  To finish, I added 2 sentiment stripes stamped from the Yay for You stamp set with foam adhesive.

MFT & Friends2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails