Monday, July 23, 2018

Hello Bluebird / Just Bee-cause

Bee Happy

Hello everyone!  I am sharing a new project using the Hello Bluebird July release!  My favorite set from this release is Bee Happy with all those adorable bee images!



I created my own honeycomb pattern in the background left justified using dye inks and the hexagon stamps included in this set.  Images were all Copic colored and die cut with the coordinating Bee Happy dies.

Bee Happy2

The images were added, some with foam adhesive to the stamped panel after the "trail" and sentiment were stamped.  This panel was trimmed as it was adhered to a white notecard with black polka dot washi tape on the left.  Last detail was to add white pigment ink accents to the images and some glitter to the wings!

Bee Happy3

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s an adorable little bee !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails