Thursday, May 31, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Countdown to Release Day 2

Duck Swan Goose2 

Hello and Welcome!  
  Today, we continue the countdown to the Technique Tuesday June release! 
This release is perfect for SUMMERTIME! 

Make sure to check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all the products featured today and full list of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  All products will be available (via their links) for purchase starting on June 1.  


Who doesn't love a punny card?  Duck Swan Goose stamp set is one of those sets and is perfect for a masculine card especially with Father's Day coming up!

I created my scene by ink blending Distress Oxide Broken China over a cloud stencil and adding some die cut grass.  I colored my duck in with Copics and added it to my scene with foam adhesive.  The lower part of the grass was a perfect space to stamp the sentiment.  

Duck Swan Goose




Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

This is supremely cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails