Thursday, May 31, 2018

Reverse Confetti / CAS(E) this Sketch!


Hello!  When I saw this new sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch today, I knew I had to play along.  I totally had another card using Reverse Confetti ready to go but I had to share this one instead!

I've used Flowers for Mom to create the blooms and leaves using Reverse Confetti cardstock in Piggy Bank, Buttercup, and Grape Soda.  I layered them over a die cut circle which was layered over a panel of pattern paper from Fun Times paper pad.  The sentiment was perfect and fit onto the banner from Flowers for Mom.

CAS(E) this Sketch 





2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch, Amy!

donna mikasa said...

Always nice to have you joining us Amy! What a gorgeous take on the sketch with such beautiful layering!

Related Posts with Thumbnails