Monday, February 19, 2018

Winnie & Walter / Special Guest Star


Hello!
  I am so excited to be posting over on the Winnie & Walter blog as a special guest star during their 4th Birthday Bash!


I have a TWO cards to share where I incorporated some of the Birthday Bash challenges that are going on this month.

Here are some sneak peeks, so go check them out!

This first card was based off the FOUR Challenge by Shay.  I blended FOUR rows of triangles using the Triangled Creative Screening. 

Hi2

My second card uses the Shaker Challenge by Lea.  I created my own plaid using the V is for CheVron stamps.  The small set called Happy Birthday to You was used as the main image for my shaker.

HappyBirthday2

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Beautiful birthday card. TFS

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your cards are beautiful ! This blue lagoon is so gorgeous !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails