Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Countdown to Release Day 2

Gertie and Garth Goat 

Hello!
Today, we continue the countdown to the Technique Tuesday March release!  
There are so many cute stamps and dies! 

Make sure to check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all the products featured today and full list of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  All products (via their links) will be available for purchase starting on March 1.  



Technique Tuesday is no stranger to "punny" stamp sets and this one is just hilarious!  Who knew a goat set could be so cute?!  This one is called Gertie and Garth Goat.  

I created a mini scene using a standard circle die and flicked on some grass using my G24 and G46 Copics.  I ink blended the sky very lightly with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink.  I colored my goat with the Neutral Gray Copics and added it to my scene with foam adhesive.  I white heat embossed this punny sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock.

Gertie and Garth Goat2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Sue D said...

So cute with this old goat and I like the addition of the heart.

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Amy!! I love your card. That goat needs a friend. Your coloring is amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails