Thursday, November 23, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh / 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! 
With the holidays fast approaching, it's time for Tracey McNeely's
annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Make sure to check out her blog for all the details on the sponsors, ways to win, and how to link up your own tags!  
Tracey's blog:  In My Creative Opinion
I am helping celebrate today's sponsor, Pretty Pink Posh, by sharing my own tags!

Pretty Pink Posh has lots of fun winter/Christmas themed goodies to use for tags.  Since I tend to wrap at the last minute, I wanted some very CAS tags.  I love the Joy Shaker Die cut out of some thick red glitter cardstock.  I backed it with a white circle that had some light Broken China Distress Oxide inks blended.  My second tag uses the Scallop Square Tag Dies.  I die cut and quickly colored my snowman from Happy Snowman.  It was added over a hand trimmed glittery snow hill.

25 Days of Christmas Tags

21 comments:

Isabel Z said...

I love what you created!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great tags.
Love the red sparkle.
thanks for sharing.

Sandy said...

Who doesn't need CAS at Christmas. The simple Santa is so cute.

Karen Letchworth said...

This tag is adorable, Amy. Thanks for sharing in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Iris said...

So cute - love the snowman.

Teresa Doyle said...

Both tags are super cute Amy, I honestly can't pick a favourite. Love.

Lynne said...

Really like the simplicity!

Sue D said...

Cute tags. I like the glitter on the Joy tag.

Arianna Barbara said...

OMG! Too cute!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute tags, Amy! ♥♥♥ Love that little snowman!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I think that snowman was the first Pretty Pink Posh image I ever purchased - he is so adorable, isn't he? I like the two tag card design, and the touch of red sparkle contrasting the aqua blue is just perfect! Thank you for the beautiful holiday inspiration Amy, hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Beverly S. said...

I always love a creation with a pretty snowman! Good job on your pretty tag! :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the large sparkly joy tag and the cute snowman.

Danielle Vincent said...

I've had my eye on that snowman for a while now. He looks so adorable on a tag. Both tags would be very easy to pop on almost any gift. Love them Amy!

Unknown said...

Lovely tags. The snowman is adorable.

Kentucky Daisy said...

I love the glittery red card stock you used for the JOY!! What a simple way to add a lot of interest to your project! I think it looks fantastic!!

Nancy R. said...

So cute, both of them! That sweet little snowman is perfect on your tag.

Megan said...

Another great set of tags, Amy! You've been busy :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are two great Christmas tags !
margessw@icloud.com

Sue W. said...

Your tags are so festive! Such a happy snowman and the glittery "joy" is so beautiful! ❤️

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag.

Related Posts with Thumbnails