Saturday, November 18, 2017

Avery Elle / 25 Days of Christmas Tags



Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! 
With the holidays fast approaching, it's time for Tracey McNeely's
annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Make sure to check out her blog for all the details on the sponsors, ways to win, and how to link up your own tags!  
Tracey's blog:  In My Creative Opinion
I am helping celebrate today's sponsor, Avery Elle, by sharing my own tag!


My tag uses the Holiday Bouquet stamp set.  I've watercolored the large image from the set using Kuretake Gansaii Tambi watercolors.  My image was layered onto a Shaker Tag

25 days of christmas tags



19 comments:

Isabel Z said...

I love what you created!

Teresa Doyle said...

What a beautiful tag, love the poinsettias.

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty! Love the poinsettias!! ♥♥♥

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Love your poinsettias!!! Absolutely amazing!!!

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautifully colored poinsettias. Very pretty tag.

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag! Lovely composition & watercoloring ❤

Iris said...

So beautiful - love the poinsettias.

Sue D said...

Pretty poinsettia tag. I like your coloring.

Nancy R. said...

Very pretty poinsettias, and I love the shape of your pierced boarder tag.

Karen Letchworth said...

What a stunning tag, Amy. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Kentucky Daisy said...

Great tag for the holidays!!

Sandy said...

lo ve your watercoloring.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty love how you used the shaker tag in a new way.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your tag is simply wonderful !

Mary Holshouser said...

Great coloring on the poinsettias.
Wonderful tag.
thanks for sharing.

Beverly S. said...

Pretty! I love the shape of your tag die...I NEED it! ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag! :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Beautiful tag Amy! So elegant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails