Tuesday, June 13, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 2

Lantern

Hello!  I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even a new paper product.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 4 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, June 16th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


This release is all about outdoors, camping, summer and fun!  Lots to check out this week!

First up today, is this ADORABLE Lantern SugarCut!  I LOVE shaped cards so naturally, I had to create one and make it a shaker!  So fun!  I sandwiched some mini star confetti between the acetate for a fun look.  

Lantern3
I embellished the bottom of the lantern with a mini camper from the Camping Icons SugarCut.  Now, this is a super cut die set!  You can create your camper to look however you want, vintage or modern!

Lantern2
*************************************

My next card focuses on the new stamp set RV There Yet?  This card is 4x4 and I added some polka dot paper from It's a Celebration paper pad (previously released) to the top and layered grey and pink paper below.  My camper was Copic colored and cut with the RV There Yet? SugarCut.  I embellished my sentiment flag with a die cut heart from Heart Journal Card that was coated with Glossy Accents.

RV There Yet 
supply list





____________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the RV There Yet? stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, June 19.


41 comments:

Mindy Eggen Design said...

oh my gosh - both of these projects are amazing!! love that window shaker!

Isabel Z said...

I absolutely LOVE what you created!!!!

Sue D said...

Cute card and love the lantern shaker!

Linda Jamme said...

Love that card with the polka dots on top and the little camper. The camper dies are great and so darn cute.

June K said...

OMG, so super cute. Love it.

Lisa A creations said...

The lantern shaker card is simply amazing! Great idea!

Monica Maier said...

wonderful cards! I love the lantern shape of the shaker, so cute!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow your first card just blew me away...amazing products today.

Amy M. said...

LOVE your shaker card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are so super cute, I love them

Cynthia said...

Both cards are adorable, Amy! Such a fun shaker card with the lantern die.

Tracy Steinbach said...

That camper reminds me of the one we had when we were kids! I am just loving the lantern and how you put the camper on it. Wonderful cards thanks for sharing!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love that lantern.
Makes a wonderful shaker.
Had a camper much like the
one you used - that was many
years ago.
thanks for sharing.

very_inky_fingers said...

How absolutely sweet! The camper is just the cutest!

Arianna Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! This lantern shaker card is amazing!!! As always, your creations are really gorgeous!!!

Sandi said...

To cute love it

Lindar C said...

Very nice cards, especially fond of the lantern shaker card as we used one when I was young and I still have the lantern.

Carisa said...

oh man, I'm in so much trouble with this release!

AndreaH said...

Fantastic cards....nearly blew me away with the lantern. (Seriously need to get mine in the garden lol)

Unknown said...

How fun! Love the lantern and the outdoor scene!

Laura S said...

Both are so sweet! Love the sandwiched​ sequin​ idea.

cghundley said...

Love your lantern
shaped shaker card!
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

I love the colors you picked for the happy camper card. What a fun set!

Foodista88 said...

Oooh, that lantern shaker card is just so cute!!! Do you have a tutorial on how to make it? :-)

Diane z said...

Love that you made a shaker from the die.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet and whimsical!

Billie A said...

Two awesome great cards. Love the idea of the vellum with the first card. The second card I love the dies and the awesome colors. so creative.

Karen Gerek said...

Fabulous card today. I'm SO excited about the lantern die and the camping dies....June 16th can't get here soon enough!

~amy~ said...

Oh my, these are ADORABLE.

Heidi said...

Gorgeous projects, love the overlay from the lantern!

Tiffani Trumble said...

There are just no words for how incredible this set is ! Your card is so cute, the stars are a great touch! Nice work!

Martha Herrera said...

Super cute card! I love it!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such a fantastic card!

Anonymous said...

I'm so torn as to which I like more! Your shaker card is so much fun but your camper card has some great colors and that awesome vintage camper! I'll have to call it a draw!
TFS!

New Creations said...

Sweetness! Love the lantern, sooooo cute and your card is fantastic!

Tracy said...

Wow, the lantern card is particularly awesome!!!

Momcat said...

Love how you made the lantern a shaker card!! These are cute camping sets.

Renee M said...

Your camper card is adorable, and the lantern one is great--what a fantastic idea to use star confetti and make it a shaker!

Maye M.L said...

Brilliant use of these adventure stamp set & dies. Your designs are wonderful.

Stefanie White said...

I just love the lantern card! It's awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails