Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Avery Elle / Copic Coloring on Vellum

Mom and Dad

Hello!  I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using Mom and Dad.
I wanted to use the technique, Copic Coloring on Vellum, for my card.  The key to this technique is to white heat emboss and then turn the image over and color your images with Copics on the backside.  Make sure you choose vibrant colors of Copics as the vellum really softens the color.  

I used the floral image from Mom and Dad to white heat emboss onto a panel of vellum that was die cut with the dotted wavy edge die from Picket Fence Elle-ments.  I chose bright colors and colored on the backside of the images.  To continue with the vellum, I've also white heat embossed the word 'Mom' and 'Happy Birthday' onto vellum and a vellum banner.  The sentiments were adhered to the main floral vellum panel.  The whole panel was then added to a white top folding notecard that was layered with a piece of chevron grey/white paper from The Neutral Collection.  As a finishing touch, Marshmallow sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added for softness.

Mom and Dad2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Nice layout of the card!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Amy, your card is beautiful, as always!

Related Posts with Thumbnails