Monday, August 15, 2016

Hip hip hooray!!!

Hello!  I wanted to share a quick and easy Birthday card using the amazing It's a Celebration Paper Pad from SugarPea Designs.

Aug15 
I started with using the pink ombre paper from the It's a Celebration pad that has candles at the bottom.  I used the Birthday Journal Card Dies for cutting my layers which made it easy to "trim" off the candles at the bottom and just use the ombre paper!  I added my layers to my white, top folding notecard using a SugarPuff Foam Sheet.

I cut the cut cake from pink cardstock and stamped the white stripes using the Bring on the Cake stamp set using white pigment ink.  I adorned the cake with the flower dies from Birthday Journal Card Dies.  My sentiment, from Celebrate all the Things, was stamped onto a pierced banner from Gift Tag Sugar Cuts.  I added a few mini sparkling clear sequins to finish this off.

Aug15_2





1 comment:

Susi said...

Such fabulous colours and a clean LO - love how that blue pops off the bottom white panel. Great use of the ombre DP too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails