Welcome to the Avery Elle Fall Release Blog Hop! Have you been keeping up with all the previews Jamie has been showing on the Avery Elle blog and Instagram?? If you love the holidays, this release is just for YOU! Such incredible unique sets for the holidays from several illustrators!
I am sharing a project using the new Holiday Spirits stamp set and coordinating Holiday Spirits Elle-ments. Love the fun punny sentiments!
I started my card by adding a piece of holiday gingham paper from Authentique that was die cut with the Pierced Banner Layers Elle-ments. My holiday spirits were colored with Copics and die cut. Little details like adding in some holly berries and greenery to the Egg Nog bottle and some white dots of pigment ink here and there, make all the difference! To assemble my card, I've used a layer of foam adhesive on the main panel and also to the holiday spirits.
To celebrate our Fall 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, August 14th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 15th .
All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Here's the list of Design Team so you can continue on the hop:
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!