Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs March Release: Day 1


Welcome to Day 1 of the Lil' Inker Designs March Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps that will be perfect for those any occasion cards.......are you ready?  You should have arrived from the  Lisa's blog.   But guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!


My first project features the new Mini Canvas Die, Paint Your Canvas Stamps, and Mini Easel.  I started by doing a Distress Ink background onto my Canvas Diecut by dragging it through Abandoned Coral, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio watered down inks that were on my craft mat.  I completely let this dry and then stamped my sentiment in Memento Black ink.  

Canvas 

The one thing that is fantastic about this Mini Canvas Die is the detail Laura included around the perimeter of the canvas.  LOVE!!  

Canvas2 

My second project features this ADORABLE new Triangle Treat Holder Die.  To make this, you need one piece of cardstock or pattern paper.  I used some mini dot pattern paper in a neutral color.  After diecutting 2 panels, I scored and assembled my box.  

Bunny Treat Holder

Once assembled, I added the details like the ears and paws which I embellished with R20 Copic.  The little face and sentiment flag was stamped using the Bunny Treats Stamps (part of the bundle).  I added my sentiment which was stamped onto a Sentiment Flag and stapled to a toothpick.  There is plenty of room to add in some sweets to the inside prior to assembly.  This is truly adorable once assembled!  

Bunny Treat Holder2






Now for the fun part!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky commenter along the way!  One lucky winner is chosen for each day!!  


Check out this special Laura is offering on the new Wonky Squares Dies!



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

26 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVING your Sweet Little Bunny Treat Holder!! So CUTE!! ;) The colors on your Canvas are AWESOME!! LOVING the New Distress Inks!! ;) THANKS SO MUCH for for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL canvas and ADORABLE treat bunny Amy!!!
WOW - the canvas and mini easel make for a DELIGHTFUL gift or décor item to keep and display at home!!!
As for your bunny bundle, it is TOO CUTE for words, especially with the stitched heart paws - LOVE IT from the tip of the ears to the whiskers on its nose :)
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION ... and CRAFTY TEMPTATION!!!

Bev Karolak said...

Cute little bunny holder! Love the canvas. :-)

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness Amy, love that bunny.

joy said...

The bunny is adorable and the mini canvas is beautiful. Your color blending is just lovely!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

That bunny is so adorable and the canvas is so pretty!

Gaylynn said...

Hi Amy. These are both awesome. Love the soft look to your watercolor canvas and the sweet little bunny.

Bobby said...

Wonderful canvas card. I love all the sentiments that go with that set.

Jen P said...

WOW! Great canvas and your bunny is absolutely adorable! Love it!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Cute bunny treat box!!!! This reminds me that I need to start my Easter cards!!! Love this fun and creative canvas die and easel - must have!!!

Laura Pryor said...

Amy, um wow!!!! Your blending on the canvas is perfection! Love that bunny has hands and is holding the sign. Ack! I just about died when I saw it!!

Taunya Butler said...

Love your projects - they are beyond awesome and so well done!!! Loving that cool canvas die and that little easel!! Such cool things in this new release and you showcased them very well!!!

lisa808 said...

Awesome easel and totally love the bunny treat.

Brandi R said...

Stunning canvas! And that bunny....oh just way too cute!!! ♥

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love that sentiment stamp set and your card! Fabulous!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the colors of your card. That bunny treat box die is too cute!

Jen Carter said...

These turned out great Amy! Love how you put together the bunny!

Unknown said...

Love all the creations made! Love those bunny treat box! Too cute!

Hippymom83 said...

That little bunny box is so cute!

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh yes, I am IN LOVE with that triangle treat holder!!! Soooo super duper cute!

Mary Holshouser said...

The background is so pretty and sounds like it would be fairly easy to do.
Love that rabbit box. Have that on my shopping list.
thanks for sharing

Sue D said...

Very pretty mini canvas and cute polka dot bunny.

Amy C. said...

I love these cute projects and unique new products!

Celeste Goff said...

That bunny treat box is just too adorable and I am in love with that gorgeous background on your card!

McStamper said...

Love your ideas.

Loly Borda said...

Love your canvas! All the sentiments in that set are awesome. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails