Saturday, March 28, 2015

AEI♥U Challenge news!!!!


Good Morning Saturday!
I finally get to share some FUN news with you here.......

Grab Our Badge

I'm so excited to be joining my friends over at Avery Elle as part of their 

AEI♥U montly challenges!  Don't miss it as the next challenge goes up on April 1st!


While I don't have a new card to share, I though it would be fun to share some of my oldies but goodies I've made using Avery Elle!


9.30.13

AveryElleCurtainCall


so sweet3


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

16 comments:

Angel Johns said...

Congratulations to you, Amy! They are lucky to have you a part of their team!!!

Eva said...

AWESOME!!!

Jen Carter said...

You are so perfect for this challenge! Congrats!!

donna mikasa said...

Yay, Amy!! Avery Elle Challenge is so lucky to have you on board!!

Brandi said...

Aghhhhhh! What a dream come true! I am sooooo jealous! Congrats friend!

Lisa H. said...

Awesome. Congrats, friend.

Kristie Goulet said...

Awesome! Congratulations, Amy!

Shelly said...

YAY, Amy! Congrats!

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!! Congrats!

Happy Dance said...

Oh very cool. VERY COOL!! Congratulations on the DT gig. That is just awesome. Woohoo - happy dancing for you!! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

So happy for you Amy, CONGRATS!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Congrats, Amy!!

Leigh Penner said...

That's fantastic news, Amy! Congratulations!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

We are so excited to have you on the team!! Pinching myself that you said YES! Welcome to the team, sweet girl!! XOXOXO

Miriam Prantner said...

Congratulations! What a great fit for you!!!

StephC said...

How exciting! I can't wait to play along. Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails