Saturday, July 12, 2014

Cutting Edge Challenge #3




It's time to share the next Cutting Edge Challenge!  We have another beautiful inspiration project, this one done by Lisa Addesa.  I can’t wait for you all to play along, so let’s get to it, shall we?!



Okay, here’s the gig!  Let yourself be inspired by Lisa's card, and create a card that includes die cutting (all forms accepted).  There’s so much about this project to be inspired by, right?!  Here’s what I created:

Lil' Inker Designs thanks word die

I was inspired by Lisa's banner down the left side with the diecut hearts and the bright colors.  I translated those things into my card.  I used the new Thanks Word Die from Lil' Inker Designs to diecut my own banner and was added to my striped background of cardstock with foam adhesive.  Other than my diecutting, the card is pretty CAS with a few added enamel dots!

Thanks Word Die

We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:

  • The two Winners of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
  • The first half of the The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
  • The rules and regulations of the Challenge are listed; and
  • The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!

The challenge closes on Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT, so what are you waiting for?!  You can find everything you need to play along HERE.  We can’t wait to see what you create!!

{thanks}
Cardstock:  Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, New Leaf, White (PTI)
Die:  Thanks (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive, Enamel Dots (Teresa Collins)

9 comments:

Barb said...

LOVE your card, Amy! Awesome take on the inspiration piece! Gorgeous colors!

Heather North said...

Nice! Rainbow cards make me happy. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this thanks die, great color combination!

Shelly said...

What a fun card!!! Love the colors and die!

Marcie Sharp said...

I adore this card! A perfect combo of CAS and fun!

Sharron said...

Awesome card, Amy! Love the colors!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!! :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun, Amy! I love it!

Kim S said...

LOVE the rainbow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails