Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lil' Inker Designs April Release: Day 1



Welcome to the Lil' Inker Designs April Release!  Fabulous new dies and stamp sets are coming out this week.....just you wait!  You should have arrived from the talented Alyssa's blog.......but if not, you can start back at the beginning at the Lil' Inker Designs blog.  This is Alyssa's last post with the DT.  Alyssa........I wish you all the best and will definitely miss you!!!


There are quite a few new dies and stamps releasing today.  You will be inspired for sure!  You can find all these products over on the Lil' Inker Designs store or over at Simon Says Stamp!

My card uses new floral dies that come with a fabulous frame die (a sample on that later this week) called Frames and Flowers Die Set.  I've used the floral dies along with the small label from the inside of the frame die.  More stitching.....I can't get enough of all the stitching Laura adds to her dies!  My sentiment comes from a new sentiment set called Quick Notes stamp set.  It showcases one of my favorite fonts and in a perfect size.

AmyFlowers1

I had so much fun die cutting and arranging these flowers and leaves!  Here is a closeup of my bouquet.

AmyFlowers2


Next up is an adorable Quick Notes Star Fold Out die..........perfect for those quick little notes I give to my kiddos either in their backpack or their mailboxes!!!  I stamped the row of stars from the Quick Notes stamp set in versamark over the entire card and then highlighted a few with Gold Wink of Stella.

AmyStar1

What's even more fun is that this folds up and fits perfectly in these tiny glassine bags that Laura has in the shop now!  Here's how I packaged my wee card:

AmyStar2





Don't forget to leave your comments on every blog along the way for your chance at THREE $15 gift certificates!!!  If you can't wait......all the products are available NOW!!!!  Shop HERE.  Your next stop is........Erin Schreiner!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!  See ya back here tomorrow!!

32 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Really really cute projects, Amy! I love the vibrant colors!

Lynn said...

way to rock the new goodies Amy. Absolutely love all the die cut flowers on the first one!

Connie G said...

I love the die cut flower card! That little stiched frame is adorable. I too, love that tiny detail.

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous flower card! Love the star notecard too! Precious!!!

Donna Cala said...

Love it! The flowers are so pretty, especially against the large yellow polka dots. Love the little star notes too.

Kristie Goulet said...

Love these, Amy! Those flowers are awesome!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! so much fabulous! adore your cards, Amy.....that frame is awesome and love that there are flowers included. the note card is too, cute! I was just thinking I needed some glassine bags, so this is perfect!

Diane Jaquay said...

So many fun, new products! The flowers and frame are my favorite, the card you made with them is so pretty!

Heather Sudduth said...

I love how you used to flowers and frames dies. Its beautiful!

Marcie Sharp said...

I love that star fold out die! How creative and cool!

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOO beautiful! LOVE your flower bouquet - just gorgeous!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Muhriel said...

So sweet your two projects! Luv the new flowers and how you arranged them!
Regards, Britta

Miriam Prantner said...

That card is so pretty, what a gorgeous cluster of flowers! I love the colors you chose and the bits of sparkle/glitter in the centers.

Sue D said...

Very cute colors and arrangement of the flowers and clever star card.

Anonymous said...

Love the polka dot card. the flowers are so pretty. the star is cute - I can lots of uses for that die. thanks for sharing.

Joni said...

Great use of colors. I especially like the folded star.

Brenda Lee said...

Love the cheerful flower card. Yellow is such a fun and happy color. I can't wait to add the Star Fold Out die to my collection.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Such sunny, happy colors! Love all the layering too.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are so adorable!!!

lisa808 said...

Really pretty flower card.

Bev Karolak said...

Love your flower card! Cute die set. :)

stampingcaz said...

Love the frame and flowers

Lindsey said...

What a besutiful spring card! It makes me smile ear-to-ear, and I totally agree about the font. Love the note you created, too, especially how you dressed up the envelope with just a touch of patterned paper.

cm said...

Your star card and star-glassine bag are simply adorable. And the flower cluster...oh my! Loveliness, ++++
c

Unknown said...

Such great projects. I love those little start note cards.

Heather said...

so beautiful, very fun projects!!

PJ said...

Great cards! Such happy flowers!

Loly Borda said...

I love your bouquet on the first card! You rocked those dies! TFS

Laura Pryor said...

Amy, amy AMY!!!!!!!! These projects are jaw-dropping!!! I didn't know our new goodies could look THIS GOOD!!! Your star project is adorable the way you added the stamped treatment to the front but the flower bouquet on the second? With that yellow paper ? It's STUNNING!!!!! I would buy this card just to hang in my office! I'm not kidding!!

Gayle said...

Oh WOW!!! The star fold out die has me drooling. Love the idea of using it to encourage and compliment our children in little surprise ways. Great idea. This new release is jaw dropping in creativity!

Amy C. said...

I like your idea of putting the star in the glassine bag. Very neat!

Denise Bryant said...

fabulous cards! Love all the flowers and leaves and the inner frame, and that star card is adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails