Thursday, April 10, 2014

Feeling Fruity


Hi everyone!  I wanted to share a very CAS card using a darling clear set from Whimsy Stamps!  Whimsy Stamps has just started a clear line of photopolymer stamps designed by Simonne Clay.  A new release is coming up later this month and let me just say.......get ready!  :)

I've used the Feeling Fruity Addtions set to stamp my apple and the sentiment.  I love how the sentiment was designed to be able to add in the focal part of the sentiment in a different color!


4.10.14



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

{You are the....}
Stamps:  Feeling Fruity (Whimsy Stamps)
Paper:  Pure Poppy, White (PTI)
Ink:  Red Currant, Mojito (Fresh Ink), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Dies:  Stitched Mats: Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Black Gems (Kaiser)

1 comment:

Aimes said...

CAS-tastic, fruity card! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails