Monday, January 27, 2014

My whole heart


Stopping by with another Valentine but this time using some Reverse Confetti!  Did you get a chance to follow the release?  It was fabulous.....that is all.  


I started by die cutting a Stitched Circle from my white panel, rounded the edges, stamped a row of hearts from I Like You, and then used an impression plate to add texture.  Onto my black cardstock window, I stamped images from Crushin' with white ink and added in some die cut hearts from the Confetti Cuts: Love Notes that were covered with Glossy Accents.  This valentine will be going to my hubby.....love that sentiment!!!

1.27.14 



Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

{whole heart}
Stamps:  Crushin', i like you (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy, True Black (PTI)
Ink:  Red Currant (Fresh Ink), White (Wplus9)
Dies:  Love Notes (Reverse Confetti), Stitched Circles (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Corner Chomper, Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy this is fantastic, love your choice of stamps.

Barb said...

What a perfect card, Amy! Just love your design and wonderful stamping!

Lisa H. said...

so sweet, Amy!

Catherine Pooler said...

Amy, I have to laugh because I just made a card SO SIMILAR to this one! I'll have to send a photo to you through Facebook, I'm laughing out loud!

Related Posts with Thumbnails