Saturday, November 10, 2012

MSS Block Party Time!




This is the time to use those Market Street Stamps for a chance at some prizes!  The big prize is a Guest Design Team spot for next month!  The other prize will be a random pick and will win a prize package of stamps and goodies!
Now, there's been a new "little" release this week and if you have been keeping up, the illustrators have released some fabulous new stamps this month!  Remember, all the new releases are 15% off through November 11th!

For the holidays, I am going to try making tags for my gifts this year.......yes a far cry from all the fancy wrapping and bows that I used to do ages ago (way before kiddos).  But this way, I still get to include paper crafting into my holiday which I have missed!  I've used some images from the Country Christmas stamp set for my tags.

Tags

We would LOVE for you to come to our Block Party this month!  Check out the details over on the Market Street Stamps blog!

{from our house to yours}
Stamps:  Country Christmas (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  SS White and Pure Poppy DP (PTI)
Ink:  Kraft, Harvest Gold, True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Tag Sale (PTI)
Misc:  Button, Twine, Copics, Black Satin Ribbon




5 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

So cute, Amy! I just love this set more and more! Hope you're doing well. We need to get together sometime ;). Hugs!

Renee said...

What absolutely adorable tags!!
The colors...
the images...
perfect! :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful tags!

Jen Carter said...

Cute tags! I like the little pop of red at the top! Cute accent!

Laurie said...

I must go check out this set! I love these tags! So CAS and so adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails