Saturday, August 25, 2012

PTI August Blog Hop

 
Just popping in here to share my Papertrey Ink Blog Hop card!  I know I know.....I'm late but hey I made it!  This month's challenge was Autumn Textiles.  I chose to work with burlap.  It gives so much fun texture! 
 
BLoghopAug2012

 Here are the inspiration photos......


 

 
Thanks for stopping by everyone!

{Thank you}
Stamps:  Teach and Inspire, Fillable Frames #7 (PTI)
Ink:  Dark chocolate, Ripe Avocado (PTI)
Paper:  Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream (PTI)
Misc:  Wood button (PTI), Burlap, Rustic jute button twine (PTI), Linen IP (PTI)

11 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the burlap fringe! Great take on the challenge.

Kim Heggins said...

Amy, so clever and creative, love your use of burlap...so perfect!

Marion said...

This is awesome Amy. I love the burlap and the texture that it adds to your card. Just lovely.

Renee said...

You may have been late...
but this is awesome!!
Love the burlap...
but also loving the texture you gave with the IP!! :)
Who wouldn't love this card?

Lynn said...

As the saying goes...better late than never...and I think it is absolutely stunning. Love the touch of burlap as the frame.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love your simple take on the challenge. I like the burlap.

Sharron said...

The burlap gives just the right amount of texture to your CAS design--love it!

Geri said...

NICE, Amy! Love that bit of burlap!

Lisa H. said...

this card is wonderful! that burlap is awesome! great texture!

The Paper Parade said...

Oh Amy, I love it! I love the texture on the card base, the deep colors you chose, and the awesome burlap behind the tree! Really really great :)

Jen Carter said...

The burlap is a perfect mat for this tree! Such a great masculine card idea! Love the wood button in the corner too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails