Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Taylored Expressions / Tombstone Treats Release

Hello!
Are you ready for a fun TREAT KIT from Taylored Expressions?
It's called Tombstone Treats.

My daughter just moved to college so I created this duo......card and treat box, to give her!

Amy_Tombstone Treats2

My card started out with ink blending some Pink Champagne and Macaron inks.  Very lightly, some clouds were ink blended over the top.  I added in some tombstones in the same colors along with a marker that was white heat embossed.  The dies included in the kit are awesome because they include a "backer" for EASY layering!  I tucked the tombstones into some ink blended die cut grass.  I added some black rhinestones as accents along with tiny flowers from Garden Variety to make this more feminine. 

The treat box was SUPER easy to put together.  I do suggest using Scor-Tape for assembly.  My treat box was decorated similarly as the card.

Amy_Tombstone Treats6

*********************

This kit is $49 and comes neatly packaged in a handy zippered pouch with a custom sticker, 
making it easy to access everything you need to create delightfully spooky treat boxes. 

Inside, you'll find:
The Point of No Return Die
Creepy Companions Die
Treats to Die For clear stamp
20 Pre-Cut Boxes in Black Licorice TE Premium Cardstock

Kits go fast and most items are not available to purchase outside the kit.
 
Expand the fun with these items available to purchase outside of the kit:
--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails