Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Taylored Expressions / Shades of Spring


Welcome to the Shades of Spring new color release from Taylored Expressions!
We welcome 4 new colors...Bleu Cheese, Oat Milk, Brussels Sprout, and Green Tea.

I have 2 projects to share with you with one focusing on cardstock and one on the new ink!

Amy_Cardstock2

I've used the newer die set called Garden Variety 2 to die cut shades of the new colors and arranged to create a wreath.  I've added gold accents by using the Gold Bits and Pieces.  Everything was tied together by adding in a gold heat embossed sentiment from Mini Strips Sending.

Amy_Cardstock

*******************

My second project uses the Create-In-Quads Poster Prints Layering Stencil with the new colors of ink.  I didn't realize how I much I was missing some green colors in my Taylored Expressions color lineup!  I adore these new green shades! 

Amy_Ink

Each card was embellished with dies and bits and pieces from Taylored Expressions.  Each card features a gold foiled sentiment from Hello Lovely.

Amy_Ink2

*******************

Now for a limited time, we’ve got a Full Set Syndrome Bundle for $106 that includes: 60 sheets of cardstock (15 of each color), 40 A2 envelopes (10 of each color), 4 full size ink pads, 4 mini ink pads, 4 ink refills, True Colors – Shades of Spring stamp set, and True Colors – Shades of Spring labels. It’s a great way to add all 4 colors to your collection and keep them organized! Offer valid while supplies last.

--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails