Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Taylored Expressions / Young at Heart


Welcome to the Young at Heart Release from Taylored Expressions!
We have released some fun "treat" ideas for those Valentines!

Amy_Berry Sweet Treat

First up, is the Berry Sweet Treat featuring an adorable strawberry!
It easily holds a few treats like the "nuggets" or other small candy.  I've decorated some of mine with the Burlap Background for some added texture.  I added some mini tags (hand trimmed by myself because I don't have the mini tag dies) with burlap string from Taylored Expressions.

Amy_Berry Sweet Treat2

--------------------------------------------------

Our second treat is the I'm a Sucker for You.  This treat is super quick to assemble and would be easy for some younger hands!  The dies have stitching detail around the edges of the petals and leaves.  I've used a bone folder to loosen the petals and bend them to curve outward.  You can decorate the stems with Washi Tape and this keeps the leaves and flower at the top.  You can use Tootsie Pops or other larger sucker!  

Amy_I'm a Sucker

Hope you have enjoyed these projects!!
Happy treat making!!!

--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails