Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Taylored Expressions / From the Heart Release


Hello!  
We have a special release from Taylored Expressions today called "From the Heart".

This release covers encouragement, remembrance, and sympathy.  These are never easy cards to make but at least with these products, you can create a seamless card in minutes.

My cards focus on loss and sympathy.  

Amy-Artistic Branch

This first card uses the Artistic Branch Stamp and Stencil.  I started with stamping my branch (in my Misti and then leaving it there) in Sea Salt ink so I could ink blend.  After ink blending with my chosen colors, my cardstock was placed back into the Misti and the branch outline was stamped in black ink.  The coordinating die was used to cut out the branch.  

Amy-Artistic Branch3

The branch was added to a trimmed panel die cut using the Pierced Circles Cutting Plate.  The piercing in the background gives just the right amount of texture!

Amy-Artistic Branch2

****************************************

My second card uses the Set the Scene: Moutaintops stencils.  

Amy-Wings of Love

I used many shades of blue inks (for example--Blue Corn, Blueberry, Gumball) and rotated my stencil from side to side and stenciled the same color for varying heights of mountains.  Wings of Love and the sentiment, from Sincere Sentiments, was stamped in Blue Corn ink over the blended panel.  To finish, a Frame in Frame 3 was added to frame the scene.

Amy-Wings of Love2

Make sure to check out the entire release for inspiration using more of the new products like the Watercolors!

--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails