Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Taylored Expressions / New Colors!


There is more celebration going on at Taylored Expressions this month with NEW colors!  Warm, fall COLORS!

Welcome to Jalapeno, Huckleberry, Cinnamon, and Sour Gummy!


Amy Cardstock2

I decided to use the new colors of cardstock along with the recently released Garden Variety: Fall.  I chose one of the leaves and die cut them with the new colors along with Toffee and Raspberry Sorbet.  The leaves were layered in a wreath fashion over a Buttercream panel adding in some acorns.

Amy Cardstock

********************

Next up, is a trio of cards using the new colors of ink along with the Triple Slim: In the Garden collection of stencils.

Amy Ink

I have shared My True Colors scheme for my trio in the photo above.  These new colors are rich and divine!  My stenciling is done using the colors in a gradient fashion and not using a darker shade to highlight!

These were so much fun to stencil!!!

Amy Ink2

********************

We have a Full Set Syndrome/I Want it All Bundle promotion going on right now for this release!



While supplies last, we’ve got a Full Set Syndrome I Want it All – Part 2 Bundle for $87 that includes all four new colors (Jalapeño, Sour Gummy, Huckleberry, and Cinnamon) of full sized ink pads, mini ink cubes, ink refills, and full cardstock packs. It’s a great way to add all 4 of the colors to your own collection! Offer valid while supplies last.


--Amy ♥

1 comment:

machine a sou en ligne said...

Thanks for the valuable advice and tips you've provided

Related Posts with Thumbnails