Friday, September 3, 2021

Spellbinders / September Glimmer Hot Foil Club Kit


Just here with a quick share using the September Glimmer Hot Foil Club Kits of the Month from Spellbinders.

If you are new to foiling, this system is amazing and so is the value of these kits!  


AmyKolling_SeptGlimmerKit2 (2)


This month's kit makes a beautiful layered banner.  (I've also paired my card with the Sept. Large Die of the Month Kit)  I chose to use the Mini Rainbow Stripe Glimmer Foil from Spellbinders for a colorful birthday card!  

I added in some balloons in colorful cardstock to compliment the rainbow foiled stripes.  The balloons were adorned with blooms from Mini Blooms and Sprigs and some clear gems.

AmyKolling_SeptGlimmerKit (2)


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails