Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Avery Elle / Ice Cream

Layered Ice Cream2

Hello!  

I have a sweet treat for you using the new amazing Layered Ice Cream stamps from the new Avery Elle release.  
I love layering stamps and this set was so easy to line up!


---Click here to shop the new Avery Elle release---


I kind of went crazy with making ice cream cones and finally settled on a triple scoop!  We'll call it Orange Sherbert, Lemon Chiffon, and Strawberry!  Ha!  I kept this fairly simple with an ink blended panel that was die cut using the new Slimline Borders Elle-ments on either side for fun borders!  The panel was adhered to a notecard lined with a pattern paper from the Spring Collection 6x6 Paper Pad.  I added my scoops (adorned with chocolate sprinkles) with foam adhesive to my cone.  To finish, a simple sentiment banner was added along with some clear gems.


Layered Ice Cream

Supplies:

Layered Ice Cream Stamps
Layered Ice Cream Elle-ments
Slimline Borders Elle-ments
Spring Collection 6x6 Paper Pad


--Amy ♥


1 comment:

BeverlyBL said...

Looks good enough to eat. This is a fun, addictive set, and you can make any kind of ice cream you want. Love your colors and your whole card. I'm doing a slim line and was looking for something to go behind my ice cream layer. Love your polka dots. Stealing it I am!! Thanks. I always love your style.

Related Posts with Thumbnails