Monday, April 19, 2021

Ink to Paper (Papertrey Ink) / What do I do with this?


There is a new feature over at Ink to Paper (Papertrey Ink) called "What do I do with this?"  Ink to Paper recently started carrying WOW! Embossing Powders in the shop.



Cake

I had some fun experimenting with how to use this colorful embossing powder called Sunburst.  So I pulled out Cake Please because it has this amazing layering image that I thought would be perfect for this embossing powder!  I also embossed the centers of the sparkler images.


Cake2

The cake stand and 'happy birthay' were heat embossed with WOW! Metallic Silver Ultra High Embossing Powder.  Love how this embossing powder gives a full raised look!  The cake was added to background that was impressed with the Border Bling: Dainty Deliveries Frame Die.  The cake was embellished with some florals from Cake Please and some clear droplets.


Cake3


Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails