Thursday, February 25, 2021

SugarPea Designs / Happy Bee-Day


I am sharing a fun, fresh card for a birthday! I’ve brought out some older
 SugarPea Designs products that I hope inspire you to use!!


Happy Bee-Day

Hey Honey was released a few years ago but remains one of my favorites. Using  the Honeycomb Cover Plate SugarCut, the plate was “impressed” into a panel of white cardstock. This is done much like using an embossing folder. I LOVE using cover plates like this!!! This panel was trimmed on all edges and adhered to a side folding white note card.  

I stamped multiple bees and die cut using the coordinating dies. The bees were adhered with foam adhesive to die cut hexagons from the Stacked Honeycombs SugarCut. Areas of the hexagons were ink blended using Broken China Distress Ink. For the sentiment, each one was selectively inked to fit in the spaces on the hexagons. As a final touch, a few tiny die cut hearts (from Hey Honey SugarCut) were added.

Happy Bee-Day2

Hey Honey
Hey Honey SugarCut
Stacked Honeycombs SugarCut
Honeycombs Cover Plate SugarCut



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails