Saturday, October 24, 2020

Avery Elle / Nordic Patterns

I am here with some Nordic Pattern inspiration using Avery Elle.  
This set is so much fun because it lends itself to so many color and pattern combinations.  I, however, went with a monochromatic look with these snowflakes!



I fell in love with this large snowflake pattern from the set and decided to stamp an entire panel using a navy pigment ink.  Because I wanted my stamped panel to be the star of the show, I trimmed it down to 3 1/2" x 5" for a nice chunky border.  This panel was backed with foam adhesive and added to a navy panel of cardstock.  

The sentiment, from Jingle, was stamped in the same navy ink, hand trimmed out, and added to the card with foam adhesive.  A supporting sentiment was white heat embossed onto a navy cardstock strip and tucked underneath the Joy sentiment.  I couldn't let this go without adding in some Midnight gems over the card!


Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails