Wednesday, September 2, 2020

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #71

Sending happy thoughts 

Hello!  
I have a card to share for the September Mix It Up Challenge for SugarPea Designs.
  Make sure to visit the SugarPea Designs blog for all the details of the challenge and play along!  There is a $50 gift certificate up for grabs!


Image may contain: text that says 'SugarReas SIGNS SEPTEMBER 2020 MIX IT UP CHALLENGE UDESIGNS WWW.SUGARPEADESIGNS.COM 5 SPDMIX71'


I created this card using one of my favorite die sets......You're My Type.  

I die cut and assembled my typewriter, stamped my sentiment, and added some stamped and die cut florals from Beautiful Books.  My typewriter was added to a white notecard that was ink blended with light gray ink using the Laurel Leaves Stencil.  As a finishing touch, a few clear confetti were added.

Sending happy thoughts2

***********************************************






1 comment:

Lisa Petrella said...

Totally CUTE!! Love that typewriter and the subtle touch of stenciling---so perfect!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails