Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Avery Elle / Peek-a-Boo Balloon


Hello!  
I am here with a card that would surely bring a smile and some hugs to a friend!

I love the Peek-a-Boo line from Avery Elle.  The addition of the Peek-a-Boo Balloon for the adorable Peek-a-Boo pals is awesome!
Peek-a-Boo Balloon

I started by die cutting a piece of white cardstock using the Pierced Clouds Elle-ments many times.  As I did this, I added every other row of clouds with foam adhesive.  My hot air balloon was Copic colored in rainbow fashion and die cut.  I added it over the raised clouds as it had a lot of dimension already.  I adhered my Peek-a-Boo bunny with foam adhesive peeking out of the basket.  A stamped 'Sending Hugs' and a few die cut red hearts finished the card.


Peek-a-Boo Balloon2 Supplies:



2 comments:

engaztop2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
engaztop2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails