Friday, December 13, 2019

Reverse Confetti / Warm Wishes

Warm Wishes2 

Hello!  I am sharing inspiration using the Snowflakes stamp and Snowflakes Confetti Cuts that were released earlier this week.  

I am smitten with snowflakes......I love that no two are alike.  These snowflakes are bold and whimsical at the same time.  I used a strip of pattern paper from Winter Solstice as my color inspiration.  I was going to use turquoise embossing powder but instead turned my focus to using red!  Why not??!

I lined a white notecard with a 2 inch strip of paper from Winter Solstice.  After red heat embossing the snowflakes, they were die cut and added as a border to the pattern paper.  One of the sentiments was stamped onto a sentiment strip and added across the center snowflake with foam adhesive.  As a final touch, red gems were scattered across my snowflake border.

Warm Wishes 



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails